SW - Strong Arm (Remix) SW - Strong Arm (Remix)

Love it

You happened to change my views on something i have never really been a fan of dubstep with a higher end bass but i love this song and i think it was very thoroughly pleasing keep up the good work and hopefully my songs will get approved soon so you can check out mine ;)

CamoRawr - Mr. Monster CamoRawr - Mr. Monster

Awesome

once again very well done ;)

Camorawr - Turner (dubstep) Camorawr - Turner (dubstep)

Amazing song!

I would like to know what programs you use if thats ok im trying to find a way to make dubstep as all ive been doing so far is video game music and dance and some ambient tracks,,,

well besides that whole thing in which you dont have to reply i love this song it is very well done and makes me happy when i listen to it keep up the good work ;)

smasher501 responds:

hi there. first of all, thanks for the feedback/review. much appreciated. the program i used to make this is FL Studio 9, but the most important part is the plugins. i'm not sure how much knowledge you have of plugins etc, so if you have any questions about getting them working you can pm me. anyway, the plugins i used for this song are : Nexus, Pro-53, and most importantly NI Massive. To get started on wobbles you can download pre-made patches, muck around with them for a bit, then start modifying them to get your own sounds. hope all this helps :) like i said, if you have any further questions you can message me.